Healthy Holiday Habits
to benefit the Holiday Giving Campaign
November 22, 2021 - January 3, 2022
Your participation in the Healthy Holiday Habits challenge will result in a healthy holiday season for you, and a happy holiday season for our kids!
“Health” is more than just a number on a scale. This holiday season, challenge yourself toincorporate 3 new habits into your daily routine. You choose your own goals! For example: drink 8 glasses of water per day, reach your daily step goal, read, meditate...the options are endless!
Challengers will be sent weekly tracking check-in emails and earn 1 point for each daily habit completed (maximum 3 points per day).
Your $35 registration fee includes:
• 6 weeks of check-ins and motivation
• Membership in a private Facebook group for peer support and accountability
• A print-on-demand habit tracker worksheet
• Weekly prize drawings
• A gift basket for the overall winner (random drawing if points are tied.)
• 100% of proceeds directly benefit our Holiday Giving campaign
Prior to or on November 22: Sign up and set your 3 daily goals
Mondays: Complete a weekly tracking form
Wednesday, January 12: Prize winners announced
Please consult your physician before starting any exercise or nutrition program.
Learn more about our Holiday Giving Campaign here: https://www.northernrivers.org/giving/holiday-giving